Monday, July 14, 2008

J. Crew Bridal


A friend of mine sent me these gorgeous bridesmaids dresses. I don't love the idea of plugging a successful nationwide store but if you are going to have identical bridesmaids dresses it can be really helpful to request they be from a store that everyone has access to (especially when your friends are spread all around the country!). Plus these dresses are so stylish and timeless, they won't date your wedding when you look back at your album 30 years from now.



And how lovely for a summer/beach wedding...


J. Crew

2 comments:

Beth said...

I saw your comment on Style Me Pretty about the contest board - I was going to do those colors too! But my wedding venue didn't have the date we wanted (mid-September), we had to move it to mid-October, and I wasn't sure if it was still okay to use those colors ... how late in the fall is your wedding, and where, if you don't mind me asking? Ours is at the beach, so I feel like we COULD still do the coral and blue ... but I don't know. Any input would be great, I'm so glad I found someone using the same original color palette!

Wedded Twist said...

Hi Beth,

It is actually a wedding that I am helping to plan and it is mid to late October in La Jolla, CA. I think it really depends on your location. Using these colors in Chicago in October wouldn't work as well as Florida. Since your wedding is at the beach I definitely think you could use these colors, epsecially if you love them. If you're nervous about the season I think switching to a gold hued yellow or a richer, rusted orange would make the palette a little more Fall friendly. Best of luck to you and thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails