First wedding of the year!

 
Tomorrow is my first wedding of the year at the lovely Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley.  I'm very excited for this wedding and keeping fingers and toes crossed we have beautiful weather for this outdoor affair.

Here are some kind words from Friday's bride, Allison O'Grady (pictured above, insanely gorgeous, right?) from her blog, Engaged & Inspired...

Shannon Leahy was one of those pipe dream vendor crushes that I have had forever. I never thought she would be the planner for my very wedding, but I am so incredibly happy that she is. If there is anyone that has had to deal with me being crazy, setting my sights too high, and going through the stress of this whole thing, it is her. But she never says no and just makes it happen. Totally incredibly both as a company and as a person, Shannon is the best planner/designer I could ever ask for.

I couldn't believe how sweet that was, it made me blush!   I'm very excited for Allison to become a MRS and to share the photos from her sure to be gorgeous day with all of you.   Here's a sneak peak of some of her inspiration...


 Coastside Couture and Carlie Statsky



That's her invitation!








Labels: