Snippet and Ink

Is it me or are Kathryn at Snippet and Ink's boards getting better and better?  I *die* (Rachel Zoe moment) over the last four boards.  I think she is really hitting her 10,000 hours of inspiration board making since she was one of the first (if not the original) inspiration board blogger, and it shows.

 These two are so punchy, fresh and summery.  Anyone who has seen my first studio apartment (bragging moment: Apartment Therapy smallest coolest contest 2008) knows that I love a good Navy/White/Orange combo and I think the subtle touches of soft french blue give it a sophisticated twist.  Oh and did I mention that for my birthday on Sunday we had a crab feast in Baltimore?  Love!


And the green and white wide stripes featured in this board feel so *now* to me.  Aren't the little tea sandwiches and the fruit in the arrangement divine?  We all know I love a good apple green.


And there are these two, which are the polar opposite but also equally beautiful.  Soft sand and sea glass is exactly what I would do if I were having a destination wedding at the beach.  So chic.  I could live in this board.  It's also interesting because I can't tell you how many clients have a love of old maps that they want to incorporate into their wedding, but it can be really tough if you're not going with a soft, neutral palette like this one.


And this one is so subtle and sophisticated for a Southern girl.  You can tell Kathryn spent some time in Mississippi and really picked up on that gorgeous Dixie style.



Keep up the good work Kathryn, I'll be watching!

Labels: