Swims galoshes for your wedding


It's been pouring in San Francisco and it makes me think of rainy weddings. I think rain at a wedding is so beautiful and such good luck. I'll never forget when I was little and my cousins got married, all the adults were joyously dancing in the rain!

We've seen a lot of galoshes with wedding gowns and groom's suits which is a lot of fun. These are two of my favorites from Green Wedding Shoes and The Perfect Palette...



But how about a chic alternative to staying dry in the rain? Swims, a Norweigian company, makes stylish galoshes for city folk. They have tuxedo shoe and loafer styles for men and ballerina slipper and high heel covers for women.

It would be amazing to be able to provide them for all your guests if you were getting married somewhere muddy or rainy!

Labels: